Indice del forum  
 Portale •  FAQ  •  Cerca  •  Lista degli utenti  •  Registrati  •  Pannello Utente  •  Messaggi Privati  •  Login
  FlashChat  •  Statistiche  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

Ciao, dopo tanti anni come precursori dell'OS Modding in Italia lasciamo il passo al nostro nuovo Forum HwNL.it che tratterą di Informatica generica, ma non disperare... la storica piattaforma su MastertopForum rimarrą attiva come archivio per poter essere consultato in ogni momento.
Accedi ora al nuovo Forum CLICCANDO QUI e utilizzando lo stesso username e password, oppure registra un nuovo Account!

Utilizza la Ricerca dettagliata: CERCA SUL FORUM o cerca tramite la barra sottostante
authentic-ryne-sandberg-jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Non so dove postare
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linchao

Active User
Active User

Etą: 29

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven 15 Mar 2019, 03:32:40    Oggetto:  authentic-ryne-sandberg-jersey
Descrizione: authentic-ryne-sandberg-jersey

That means the Brewers will have to rely on Jeremy Jeffress and Joakim Soria to get to Corey Knebel http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-anthony-rizzo-jersey , who might have to throw two innings Saturday.In order to take some pressure off the bullpen, starter Wade Miley needs to go at least four or five innings, that way Counsell can throw Jeffress, Soria and Knebel consecutively.However, if the Dodgers do damage at the plate in the early innings, Counsell will have a tough decision to make.If that occurs, Counsell might be forced to go to Hader Kosuke Fukudome Jersey , who is now at a disadvantage because all of the Los Angeles starters faced him once Friday.Although Knebel earned the save in the ninth inning, he was far from perfect, as Chris Taylor drove in Joc Pederson on an RBI triple off the Milwaukee closer.The Brewers haven't been exposed by the Dodgers' lineup, but they haven't been perfect, and if the Dodgers continue to make progress against the relievers, it could turn into a difficult series for the NL Central champion. Dodgers' Confidence At Plate Leads To Road Win in Game 2You can't sugarcoat a postseason loss,but the Dodgers picked up a slight advantage by rallying back within one run of the Brewers.The four runs scored in the eighth and ninth innings showed the Dodgers they are more than capable of putting Milwaukee's bullpen under pressure.Even Hader http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-andre-dawson-jersey , who has been deemed untouchable, conceded a pair of hits during his three-inning stint on the bump.The late Game 1 rally combined with Hyun-Jin Ryu starting Game 2 should put the Dodgers in position to steal a game in Milwaukee before heading home.The 31-year-old Ryu was fantastic in Game 1 of the NLDS, as he gave up four hits in seven shutout innings.With Ryu thriving against the Milwaukee lineup, the Dodgers' bats will go to work, with Manny Machado leading the charge.Jeff Roberson/Associated PressMachado recorded two hits and drove in three runs out of the cleanup spot in Game 1, and if Chris Taylor gets on base like he did Friday, there will be plenty of opportunities with runners in scoring position.The key for the Dodgers to unlock their full potential at the plate is Justin Turner Ron Santo Jersey , who went 0-for-5 in the series opener.Turner hit .357 in the NLDS win over the Atlanta Braves and recorded 12 RBI, 12 hits and three home runs in the NLDS and NLCS a year ago. Follow Joe on Twitter, JTansey90Statistics obtained from Baseball Reference Colorado Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado will reportedly be paid a record-breaking amount before he even hits free agency, as the team announced its reached an eight-year contract extension with its star third baseman.Jeff Passan of ESPN first reported the eight-year offer from the National League West team, and Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic noted it is worth $260 million with a full no-trade clause and opt-out after three seasons.Passan provided additional details:Jeff Passan JeffPassanNolan Arenado鈥檚 deal with the Colorado Rockies will run through 2026, though the opt-out clause after the third season would allow him to hit free agency at 30 years old, sources tell ESPN. The eighth year and record-breaking AAV offered by the Rockies got this deal done.Bob Nightengale of USA Today also reported the extension plans Ernie Banks Jersey , noting it will replace the contract that was set to pay him $26 million this year. The new deal will break Miguel Cabrera's $31 million record for annual salary for a position player.Arenado has been with the Rockies his entire six-year career and didn't seem in a hurry to leave, per Nightengale:"It's such a great place. I really enjoy the fact there's a comfortability here. You know the coaches. You know the players. Some of my best friends are on this team."I grew up here in this organization, so it feels like home in a way. I've been here since the tide has changed, and that's a really good feeling. I was part of that change."You want to win in a place where you've been all of your life."Locking down Arenado makes sense. He's the face of the franchise and is just 27 years old with plenty of time remaining in his prime. He is a four-time Silver Slugger, four-time All-Star and six-time Gold Glover, and is one of the league's best two-way players.Colorado reached the playoffs the last two seasons in large part because of his presence.Arenado has played at least 156 games in each of the last four years and averaged 40 home runs and 126 RBI per season in that span.Signing this extension also allows him to avoid free agency, which has been slow to develop this offseason for notable names such as Bryce Harper http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-ryne-sandberg-jersey , Dallas Keuchel and Craig Kimbrel. Each is still unsigned with spring training games underway.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven 15 Mar 2019, 03:32:40    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Non so dove postare Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: