Indice del forum  
 Portale •  FAQ  •  Cerca  •  Lista degli utenti  •  Registrati  •  Pannello Utente  •  Messaggi Privati  •  Login
  FlashChat  •  Statistiche  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

Ciao, dopo tanti anni come precursori dell'OS Modding in Italia lasciamo il passo al nostro nuovo Forum HwNL.it che tratterà di Informatica generica, ma non disperare... la storica piattaforma su MastertopForum rimarrà attiva come archivio per poter essere consultato in ogni momento.
Accedi ora al nuovo Forum CLICCANDO QUI e utilizzando lo stesso username e password, oppure registra un nuovo Account!

Utilizza la Ricerca dettagliata: CERCA SUL FORUM o cerca tramite la barra sottostante
Jim Palmer Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Non so dove postare
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linchao

Active User
Active User

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven 15 Mar 2019, 03:51:38    Oggetto:  Jim Palmer Jersey
Descrizione: Jim Palmer Jersey

NEW YORK (AP) — NL Cy Young Award winner Jacob deGrom and the New York Mets agreed to a $17 million http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-brooks-robinson-jersey , one-year contract, a record raise for an arbitration-eligible player from his $7.4 million salary last year.The Mets reached deals with all six eligible players before Friday’s scheduled exchange of salary figures. Starting pitchers Noah Syndergaard, Zack Wheeler and Steven Matz, outfielder Michael Conforto and catcher Travis d’Arnaud also got contracts for 2019.DeGrom’s figure set a mark for a pitcher eligible for arbitration for the third time. Syndergaard agreed to a $6 million deal, doubling his salary.The 30-year-old deGrom led the majors with a 1.70 ERA in 217 innings and was selected to his second All-Star Game. He was fifth in MVP voting after receiving little support on a fourth-place squad.The right-hander went 10-9 with 269 strikeouts in 32 remarkably consistent starts for a team that finished 77-85. He can become a free agent after the 2020 season if the Mets don’t sign their electric ace to a multiyear contract by then.New York sounds open to a long-term deal under new general manager Brodie Van Wagenen, who was deGrom’s agent before switching sides and taking the front-office job. Talks could take place soon, though Van Wagenen has said he’ll recuse himself from negotiations involving deGrom to avoid a conflict of interest.Syndergaard went 13-4 with a 3.03 ERA in 25 starts last season but had some trouble staying healthy again. The right-hander logged only 30 1/3 innings in 2017 because of a torn lat muscle. Last year he missed time with a finger injury and an illness, finishing with 155 strikeouts and 39 walks in 154 1/3 innings.The 26-year-old Syndergaard, an All-Star in 2016, won five of his last six decisions and pitched the first two complete games of his career in September, including a shutout on the final day of the season.Syndergaard’s name was often mentioned in trade talk early this offseason, with the Padres and Marlins among the teams said to be seriously interested. Van Wagenen didn’t rule out such a move at first, but eventually indicated the Mets plan to keep Thor at the front of a stingy rotation that is the foundation of the team.Finally healthy again last season, Wheeler ($5,975,000) is coming off a breakout performance in the second half. He was one of baseball’s most dominant pitchers from July on, going 9-1 with a 1.68 ERA in his last 11 starts — at last fulfilling the considerable promise that made him the sixth overall pick in the 2009 amateur draft by San Francisco. He finished 12-7 with a 3.31 ERA and 179 strikeouts in 29 starts covering 182 1/3 innings.The right-hander, who turns 29 in May, missed two full seasons following Tommy John surgery in March 2015. He returned in 2017 but that season (3-7 Cal Ripken Jersey , 5.21 ERA) was cut short after 17 starts due to a stress reaction in his pitching arm. Still, he beat the Mets in salary arbitration last February and got a raise from $800,000 to $1.9 million instead of New York’s $1.5 million offer.Wheeler can become a free agent after the upcoming season.The oft-injured Matz ($2,625,000) finally made it through a full major league season for the first time last year, going 5-11 with a 3.97 ERA in 30 starts. The lefty struck out 152 and walked 58 in a career-high 154 innings.Matz, the Mets’ fourth starter, is 20-26 with a 3.98 ERA in 71 big league outings. The local kid from Long Island earned $577,000 last year and this was his first exposure to salary arbitration. Matz and the Mets are hoping he’s ready to take a significant step forward on the mound.Conforto ($4,025,000), an All-Star in 2017, missed nearly all of spring training last year following shoulder surgery and got off to a punchless start at the plate. But he rebounded with a big second half and set career highs with 28 homers and 82 RBIs in 153 games. He batted .243 with a .797 OPS.The 25-year-old had nine homers and 29 RBIs in September. He made $605,094 last season and was eligible for arbitration for the first time.The oft-injured d’Arnaud got $3,515,000 in a deal agreed to last month. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — For Blake Snell, all the setbacks set up all these victories.Snell became the major leagues’ first 20-game winner in two years, helping pitch the Tampa Bay Rays past the Texas Rangers 4-0 Tuesday night.Snell (20-5) threw one-hit ball for five innings and tied the Tampa Bay record for victories in a season. David Price also won 20 in his Cy Young Award season of 2012.Little more than a year ago http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-dylan-bundy-jersey , things were much different.Snell, Tampa Bay’s 2011 first-round draft pick, was demoted to Triple-A Durham during last season with a 6-14 career record. Since returning to the Rays on Aug. 8, he’s 25-6.“Knowing what it’s like to struggle, that helps me a lot,” Snell said. “It’s always in the back of my head.”Snell won his eighth straight start. The 25-year-old lefty struck out five to reach 200 this year, walked two and threw 92 pitches, exiting with a 1.97 ERA.No one in the big leagues won more than 18 games last season. Rick Porcello won 22 in 2016, with Max Scherzer and J.A. Happ each winning 20.Tampa Bay has won four straight and 13 of 16 this month in a last-ditch attempt to wrest the AL second wild-card playoff berth from Oakland. The Rays trail the A’s by 5 ½ games.“It feels good being counted on,” Snell said, “because I know what it’s like to not be counted on.”“We’ve just been playing good team baseball when I pitch. The guys are helping me swinging it, playing defense, and I’ve been doing well as well,” he said.Manager Kevin Cash didn’t even pretend he knew Snell would win 20 games or strike out 200 this season.“No,” Cash said. “I think Blake deserves the bulk of the credit, but there’s been a lot of people in our player development system, (coaches) Kyle Snyder and Stan (Boroski), a lot of work has gone in. And I think our catchers deserve a lot of credit.”The Rays scored three times in the fourth against Yovani Gallardo (8-6). Willie Adames hit a two-run homer and Joey Wendle had an RBI double.Snell remained the AL leader in wins over Cleveland’s Corey Kluber, who won his 19th on Tuesday night.Rangers catcher Robinson Chirinos had the only hit against Snell Jim Palmer Jersey , a second-inning single.“His fastball command, it was not great today,” Chirinos said. “I was able to hit the breaking ball my first at-bat. After that, I thought he was going to throw me more fastballs, but he stuck with the same plan — changeup, changeup, changeup.”Three Rays relievers completed the four-hit shutout with four scoreless innings.Wendle tied a career high with four hits, including two doubles.TRAINER’S ROOMRays: C Jesus Sucre fouled a pitch off the top of his left foot. He was hobbling after the game, but X-rays were negative.Rangers: OF Joey Gallo missed his second game since fouling a ball off his right little toe over the weekend in San Diego. Manager Jeff Banister said, “I don’t foresee it lingering.”GOOSE EGGSThe Rangers were not shut out their first 75 home games through Sunday. Now Texas has been shut out on a total of only six hits in the first two games of this three-game series.They hadn’t been shut out back-to-back on consecutive nights at home since Detroit blanked Texas Aug. 13-14, 2016.WELCOME BACKThe crowd cheered ex-Ranger Carlos Gomez when, standing at the dugout railing, he made a one-handed grab of a one-hop foul ball by Sucre.UP NEXTRays: Diego Castillo (3-2, 3.24) will start as the opener for the fifth time in 11 days.Rangers: LHP Yohander Mendez (2-1, 3.86) will start the final game in the three-game series on Wednesday afternoon.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven 15 Mar 2019, 03:51:38    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Non so dove postare Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: